Monday, October 23, 2006

One more day to Hari Raya and I'm glad and bersyukur kepada Allah SWT that I manage to celebrate Hari Raya this year and to complete my fasting for a month.
I'm blessed that I'm going through all this with my beloved family and friends.
I know that I had made many uncountable sins and I'm going to seek for forgiveness to my parents tomorrow.
Really really, I love them so much that I'm afraid to lose them.
But sometimes you know when our ego comes, ader jugak lah..terpekik, terkurang ajar, tersinggung hati ibu dan ayah.
So I hope I'm going to change on that and improve myself to be anak solehah.
Insya'allah.

To all my Muslim friends, andai ader terkasar bahasa, termaki hamun, terngumpat, terusik, terkutuk, tersinggung perasaan dah yg lain lain tu....
Ku mohon maaf zahir dan batin...ye
Harap persahabatan kiter akan tetap berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin.
Especially to my good friends: Rini, Fizah, Ain, & Raudah... I'm so glad that I know you guys since my schooling days.
Jemput dtg ke rumah ye raya nanti.

3:33 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com